Sales Consultant Position Available
We are looking for confident, compassionate, friendly individuals who have a strong drive for hitting objectives and exceeding customer expectations. Plan to carry out all sales activities ensuring strong work ethic, customer satisfaction and product management.
A Sales Representative is expected to:
- Manage themselves and their actions to facilitate long term company and customer satisfaction.
- Support the efforts of other employees and help to cultivate a balanced, successful work environment.
- Creatively think of ways to exceed client and peer expectations
- Sell and maintain dealership volume standards
- Uphold and further develop company values.
- Accountability to yourself, your team and most importantly your client.
IF YOU CAN PROVIDE:
- Ability to learn new skills
- High energy
- Ability to follow direction and process
- Good work ethic and
- Desire to succeed
WE WILL PROVIDE:
- Competitive wages
- Full benefits
- Profit sharing
- Stable company
- Team work environment
CLOSED ALL SUNDAYS AND STAT HOLIDAYS
Interested Applicants Apply in person at,
5220 Gateway Blvd, Edmonton, AB
Ask for Jeff Stillings, Michael Kwong or Adam Peveril
EMAIL resume to: